Teams will be formed from 2 grades creating a higher level of competition. The older grade will learn how to lead and see the game from a different perspective. The younger grade will learn to follow and rise to the occasion.
2022/2023 | 2024/2025 | 2026/2027
We will have a training camp on October 10 & 11 to implement our concepts and prepare for two November events. Our Training camp will feature top coaches including former Hopkins standout and coach, Bobby Benson.
October 10 & 11 - Charleston, SC
- Train like a college player
- Be mentored by college coaches
- Recruiting guidance by college coaches
- Older players are in the position to lead which enhances your ability
- Younger players are positioned to rise to the occasion
This format allows players to train with kids in different grades, mimicking their high school teams and being a vital piece of their development.
Training Camp Coordinator
Director of Field Events